Thursday, December 31, 2009


I've been working real hard over the course of the break trying to get the entire program up to my standards. Debugging and programming is real fun. I find it a lot like solving a puzzle.

With this project, since most of my team members are on their break I've decided to make use of this precious time to work on the project. One major gripe I have is how we've split the work. Personally I find that because of that (I worked on IO_Edit and VEdit), I did not learn much of (for example) IO_Form because I wasn't required to write it. I only understand how it works now because I spent two whole days fixing IO_Form. Well here's a screenshot of the current condition of the program. I know Ljubo knows the program inside and out because he forced himself onto every aspect of the assignment... ah lesson learned, lesson learned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment